Head Of Software Development - Fast growing tech scale-up
- Fast-growing, hugely successful tech scale-up.
- International leader looking to double in size quickly.
- Opportunity to lead an exceptional team developing amazing products.
What skills you'll be needing
- Demonstrable development team management experience within a product/digital focused business.
- Experience of leading the end to end delivery of superior tech solutions within a fast-paced environment.
- Able to evaluate and identify the best tech platforms, tools and frameworks.
- Their developers are highly motivated and inquisitive so there’s a definite need for the Head of Development to be able to harness and maintain their innovative and positive environment.
- If you have any experience with mobile development or data would be great but not essential.
The development team is currently 12 strong and they’re looking to get to 24 soon so you’ll play a leading role in facilitating the growth of the team from recruitment, engagement and improving their already amazing culture. Further duties will include establishing a technical vision for the development team, conducting code reviews, specification conformance testing and liaising with multiple product teams to deliver solutions for internal and external clients. They’re looking to move from a web development culture to that of high quality software engineering excellence and alongside their new CTO (ex-Google & YouTube!) they’ll look to you to help them achieve this.
What you'll get in return for your talents
One of the best parts about working here is the environment. Whilst everyone is committed and hardworking, they want you to enjoy your work here and more importantly, keep a life outside the office too! You’ll be provided with the best kit, a generous salary (£55-80K), great holiday entitlement, pension and little extras like free fruit and bike/shower facilities. They’re bringing in a remote working policy shortly so are open to conversations around what you need for this. This is a rare opportunity to help an already successful market-leader get to the next level in a role where you can really make your mark.
Sound great? Send in your CV NOW to George or call in for a chat.