Senior 1 Radiographer
Develop your career with HCA Healthcare UK – World’s largest private acute and complex care hospital group and winners of 'The Best Private Healthcare provider 2016'.
The Wellington Hospital is the UK's largest independent hospital with over 260 beds and circa 1000 employees. We have an international reputation for excellence in complex healthcare and have gained four decades of expertise in treating patients from the UK and overseas. We offer a premium service in key areas of healthcare, including: neurosurgery, spinal surgery, cardiac care, orthopaedics and acute neurological rehabilitation.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior 1 Radiographer to join our multi skilled Radiography team at our state of the art Wellington Hospital in St Johns Wood, London.
Join one of the world’s leading private healthcare providers for a fantastic opportunity to work with world class specialists, at the height of their careers who will support you in developing yours.
As a Senior 1 Radiographer you will be working with the most modern diagnostic and imaging equipment including General, DEXA, CT, Fluoroscopy and Interventional Radiology. With the commissioning our new Toshiba Aquilion One Cardiac CT and Siemans Aera 1.5 Tesla MRI Scanners, now is a great time to join us.
This is a full time, permanent post. 37.5 hours per week, flexibility on shifts is required throughout Monday – Friday and you will participate in the out-of-hours on-call rota.
Competitive and attractive salary , plus a comprehensive benefits package on top. This includes, mentorship programme training, structured career development, funded courses, health and wellbeing support system, private pension, private medical care cover, guaranteed annual salary review and much more.
Benefits: Mentorship programme training, strong team environment, hands on management, structured career development, funded courses, health and wellbeing support system. Support for continous learning opportunities with the latest cutting edge technology and medical innovation. Private pension, private medical care cover, guaranteed annual salary review and much more that you can expect from a world class private healthcare organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will play an integral role ensuring diagnostic imaging of the highest standard and maintain the highest quality of patient care.
- Skillfully provide accurate diagnostic imaging services whiles rotating between areas as required.
- To provide clinical supervision and facilitate the learning and development of Senior 2 staff members within the Imaging unit.
- Provide a portable service to wards and departments.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to maximise clinical efficiency.
- Maintain X ray records and archived images.
Skills & Experience
- Educated to degree or diploma level in radiography with HCPC registration.
- Experience Radiographer within General, theatre, mobile and preferably CT.
- Experience in Interventional and/or MRI is beneficial but not essential.
- Team leading and supervisor skills with the ability to co-coordinate departments.
- Health and Safety training.
About The Individual
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team to move the team towards completion of tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate leadership and influence others to be the best they can be and inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.