An excellent opportunity has arisen for a professional, adaptable and experienced Paraplanner within a family-run highly successful firm of Financial Consultants based in Sutton.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide compliant, technical and report writing support for the Director and Advisors allowing them to maximise time spent with clients, thus contributing to the business’ financial and service targets.
- Cross-check Confidential Client Reviews, prepare suitability letters and illustrations, manage cases to completion and work with internal processing systems.
- Work alongside an efficient administration team and be given full training on the relevant IT systems.
- Be based in a busy office ensuring the business generated by the company is processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ideally, you will be working for an IFA or in a Wealth Management environment and hold the Level 4 Dip PFS qualification or are working towards this.
- The particular individual should preferably be someone who is experienced in creating/designing holistic advice solutions.
- Have a high level of literacy and numeracy.
- Demonstrated proven longevity in previous positions.
- The role may be attractive to someone who might be in one or more of the following roles: Previous Financial Advisor, experienced Pensions, Investments or Estate Planning Practitioner, experienced high level Paraplanner, or a technician currently working on a helpdesk/technical support for example, and wanting to take the next step.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Karen Halliday.