My Client a Leading Consumer Business in the West London is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Client Fund Finance Manager the Finance Assistant will be responsible for:
- Performance of the daily rota, encompassing deposit and withdrawal reconciliation, completeness of fund movements controls and authorisation of promotional credit application.
- Ensuring customer transactions are accurately identified and appropriately allocated.
- Monitoring of jurisdictional balances to ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Liaison and relationship building with other departments to aid the efficient accomplishment of daily tasks.
- Completion of month-end bank reconciliations.
- Effective and timely communication with Client Funds Manager, including reporting of any financial exceptions and liabilities as they arise.
- Awareness of the financial control framework and an ability to identify potential risks & improve processes.
Successful candidates will graduates or school leavers who are looking to or have already started studying towards ACCA or CIMA qualification. Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months experience working within a Finance team.