Senior Finance Shared Service Centre Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Morgan McKinley are currently supporting our client, a FTSE business based in Bristol, in their recruitment of a Senior Finance Shared Service Centre Manager on a permanent contract. The role will be leading a team and will be accountable for the set up & delivery of the service management framework for the FSSC. This framework includes governance, analytics, contracts, strategy and resource management. A key part of the role is to drive strategy and manage key stakeholders across the UK & abroad. The successful candidate will be paid a basic salary of up to £85,000 + car allowance + large benefits package. Travel will be required (one a week to one destination in the UK) and abroad occasionally.
- Lead & Drive the governance model with all stakeholders
- Be accountable for the analytics strategy and business vision
- Drive the development of the FSSC dashboard and distribution to key stakeholders
- Provide accurate monthly management information on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Sets the strategy for contract negotiation, drive improvements and negotiates with various parties
- Utilises metrics to drive data led decisions within the FSSC
- Managed transformation complexity with ownership for delivery of key business unit specific organisation wide finance programmes
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with significant PQE
- Ideally a background in Big 4
- Significant industry experience
- Solid financial controls experience
- Strong on systems
- Be an excellent communicator, and be strong with managing a team
- Be highly commercial - thinking of strategy and challenging business decisions
- Previous remote management experience
For more information, please call Paige Birks on , or to apply, please send your CV + covering letter as to why you'd be suitable for the role to
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.