Property Manager for Luxury Travel and Hospitality Firm up to £30,000
Are you an outgoing, ambitious person with an interest in luxury tourism, property or lifestyle concierge services?
Our client is an award winning specialist luxury hospitality and travel company, based in the heart of Shoreditch, London. They have been matching thousands of visitors to London with hundreds of city homes. This is a company who thinks work should be fun, and a good atmosphere is apparent in their offices.
They are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a talented, organised and driven individual to join them as their new Property Manager. Reporting to the Operations Director, the property manager will be responsible in ensuring an excellent experience for hosts and guests with thorough and efficient preparation of properties for check in and check out, speedy issue resolution and compliance management.
- Onboarding new properties, and creation of house manual.
- Property preparation for check Ins and check outs.
- Seasonal spot checks on properties for quality and health and safety.
- Resolving issues in a smooth and timely manner.
- Arranging prompt repairs and replacements.
- Accurate inventory management.
- Ensuring the homeowners are comfortable and confident in the management of their homes in their absence.
- Checking and following up on Insurance.
- Payment queries.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years in property or lettings management experience, such as at an estate agent or similar property business.
- Organisation - You will be diligent and excellent at scheduling and delegating tasks.
- Problem Solving -You will resolve issues and think quickly on your feet. You will also have basic DIY skills.
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail - You will maintain accuracy in recording information within property inventories and admin.
- Communication - You will possess good communications skills, both verbal and written.
The successful candidate will be part of a young, dynamic team and will be working in an extremely desirable sector. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast-paced 'hands on’ work environment, who can offer their skills in an exciting and growing business with likeminded people. You’re someone who works well in an entrepreneurial, start up environment and playing their part in creating, developing and improving these systems for the future.
The salary on offer is up to £30K depending on experience.