Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Project manager - Construction Consultancy
One of London's most prestigious property and construction consultancies are seeking an ambitious Project Manager to join the expanding team based in the City. This is an excellent opportunity to progress quickly and go on to a Senior or even Associate level position.
The Successful Project Manager will be joining an organisation becoming one of the City's most highly respected Consultancies providing project management and building surveying expertise to a range of private, prestigious clients. Having operated for almost 15 years, they are expanding due to a strong reputation and growing client base.
They operate across:
- High-end Residential
As the Project Manager you will be working alongside SPM's and Associates as well as handling high-end projects of your own.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing Construction Projects across new-build and fit out across multiple sectors, from inception to completion.
- Site reviews, assess feasibility and obtain budget costing.
- Negotiations with developers and Landlords to approve the fit-out proposals and agree Client specifications.
- Liaise with retail planners to ensure site issues and proposals are taken into account.
- Advise Solicitors on construction issues, reviewing agreements, proposals, conflicts, etc.
- Instructing surveys of sites, existing buildings etc. for environmental, conditional and geographical issues.
- Briefing of Consultant's teams
The successful Project Manager will have completed or be close to completing their APC and have 3-6 years' experience, Project Managers either side of that experience band are still welcome to apply. You will have extensive knowledge and capabilities in a Construction Consultancy.
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- 26 days holiday (+bank holidays and the chance to buy more)
- Life assurance
If you are a Project Manager within Construction Consultancy and are considering your career options, please contact Cliff Kemp at Brandon James to discuss current opportunities.
Project Manager - London - Construction Consultancy - Commercial -Corporate End User - High End Residential