CRM SPECIALISTS! We're supporting an established, Derby based consumer business with their search for a CRM/Email Marketing expert to join their marketing team. Reporting to the CRM Manager and working closely with a CRM Analyst, you will be responsible for designing, building, coding and sending regular marketing emails to their database of over 1.5m customers, as well as supporting the wider marketing team with the email component of multi-channel marketing campaigns. We're looking for a creative and proactive individual who'll always be looking for opportunities to improve the effectiveness of the CRM channel and email customer journey, whether through improved segmentation or via the creation of more compelling, more targeted content.
- Work with our CRM Manager to implement approved strategy, executing personalised communications to our target audiences and achieving specific objectives
- Design and structure campaigns based on customer and data insights as well as business goals
- Plan & deliver customer journeys through customer segmentation
- Create business rules based around data to action personalised communications
- Use data to A/B test metrics such as content, timing and delivery plus channel preferences to optimise customer engagement
- Create emails using HTML/ CSS styling, web forms and templates from Photoshop designs to brief
- With support from the CRM Data Analyst deliver data extracts for email campaigns
- Testing the usability/accessibility of emails in various clients and platforms
- Advise campaign managers on best practice to enable evolution of all email assets and templates
- Management of the day to day email deployment process ensuring emails are delivered on time, every time
- Engage in test and learn approaches for enhancing the effectiveness of the email creative - Understanding reporting metrics and able to present accordingly
To apply you must have:
- prior experience in a CRM email marketing role
- confidence in email design and execution
- a keen knowledge of best practice & HTML development
- experience in HTML/CSS hand coding
- experience of Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and Google Analytics
- experience of working with or using of an Email Service Provider
- great attention to detail
- excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
- the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flexible to adapt to rapid change
- the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- self-motivation, initiative and a willingness to go the extra mile.
The important stuff:
- Permanent role
- Salary circa £30,000 per year
- GREAT benefits including free or reduced travel, holiday purchase scheme and childcare vouchers
- Located in Derby city centre
- Established consumer brand
- Supportive, open environment with a great culture!
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.