Van driver / Merchandiser
7 days left
- Full Time
My client is an American FMCG company who are looking for a driver to deliver stock to independent convenience stores, adding stock where low and a small amount of collecting cash, no more than £100 at a time.
- Personable and likeable
- Ability to build relationships
- Confident driving a large Van
- Happy to drive 45 hours a week
- Merchandising expereince would be preferable but not essential
- Driving experience with organising routes essential
- Basic up to £19000 pending experience
- Bonuses up to £3000 per annum
- Van will be provided with expenses
- Glasgow, Edinburgh & surrounding
Interviews may be held in Birmingham in which case candidates will be required to travel to offices. Expenses will be covered.