FINANCIAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR (35 HOUR WORKING WEEK)
FINANCIAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
PERMANENT FULL TIME POSITION (35 HOURS PER WEEK)
SALARY: UP TO £28,000 PER ANNUM INCLUDING BONUS OF UP TO 12% OF SALARY
Are you looking for a fresh new challenge?
Swann Financial Consultancy is an established successful wealth management business based in Banbury, Oxfordshire. As part of their continued growth they are seeking to recruit a professional and experienced Financial Services Administrator to join their team.
This an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop and progress their career in an environment where on-going training and career development is supported and encouraged.
Swann Financial is a senior partner practice of St James’s Place Wealth Management a FTSE 100 company. Through an extensive network of dedicated advisors, clients entrust in excess of £78bn of investments with St James’s Place and their rapid success borne out of an ethos of offering quality, trusted, face-to-face advice with a commitment to building enduring client relationships.
Job Purpose Statement
To contribute to the objectives of the Practice through the provision of administrative support.
To provide a first class administration service to our Partners and Advisors.
- Research and prepare individual client files for submission to Business assurance for approval including critical yield calculations, pension forecast calculations and preparation of the suitability letter and confidential review document.
- Comply with expected standards for suitability letters and confidential reviews.
- Work closely with sales staff developing understanding of best practice in administration processes.
- Prepare meeting support packs for meetings.
- Prepare valuation reports.
- Ring clients to arrange appointments when directed by sales team and confirm appointments by letter.
- Maintain diary system. Filing of paperwork.
- Build and maintain our client data base through the input of client review data.
- Ensure all case administration completed including collation of paperwork and business submission. Complete within regulatory timescales (money laundering documentation, Advice Notes, check and complete application forms and illustrations).
- Liaising with clients and external providers to obtain information required to complete tasks.
- Solid client facing skills required and from a technical perspective experience of PENSIONS highly advantageous.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and IT literate.
- Data base and client management.
- Strong communicator both written & verbally.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work to time scales.
- Ability to work on own initiative making decisions and resolving issues.
- Ability to build a working rapport with Clients and other members of the Practice.
Salary up to £25,000 per annum (dependent upon experience).
Bonus Scheme paying up to 12% per annum of basic salary.
35 Hour Working Week (with 1 hour for lunch).
5 weeks paid annual leave.
Contributory Pension Scheme (employer matching employee contributions up to 3%).
Great working environment and offices
First Class training | development | opportunities for advancencement
** NO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES PLEASE **