CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Our clients, a very successful Group of Bodyshops with multi sites are currently looking to appoint a Customer Service Advisor for their Leeds site.
- Provide excellent support and administrative service between the Paint & Body Centre and its internal and external customers.
- Deal efficiently with customer requests and queries to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Help the Paint & Body Centre to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
Provide excellent support and administrative service to the Paint & Body Centre operations
- Manage event driven SLA’s – contacting customer within timescales
- Update and maintain vehicle repair records
- Document and log all transactions on our management system
- Manage the courtesy car fleet, ensuring Insurance cover on all cars at all times
- Manage the Drivers time, to ensure cars are collected and delivered as promised
Deal efficiently with customer and colleague requests and queries to ensure total satisfaction
- Ensure courteous and cost-effective use of the telephone
- Maintain effective liaison with all members of the team, forming a strong sense of teamwork within the department, and ensure accurate and timely feedback of information to appropriate persons
Paint & Body Centre to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
- Manage, maintain and cleanse customer and customer history files
- Maintain payment records and conduct all transactions accordingly so that all cash, cheques and charges are accounted for, following company policy for cash handling
- Undertake all other tasks as requested by Bodyshop Manager
- Ensure compliance to all health and safety procedures and company policy
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 8.00am to 12.30pm.
In return our clients are offering a superb, professional working environment with excellent benefits and the potential to grow within their company.
For more information, please feel free to call Susan Valentine at Forward Thinking Personnel.