Role: Logistics Coordinator
Salary: up to £35k
Location: Central London
Pod is currently partnering with an exciting luxury packaging business that is now looking for a Logistics Coordinator to their international team. The team are a key point of contact for customers, and ensuring that customers get their products on time, are kept up to date and informed on progress.
- As a Logistics Coordinator you will be managing the customer fulfilment process from order capture to delivery for their European customers.
- Ensuring a proactive approach to any issues with delivery or stock
- As a Logistics Coordinator you will be working with the customer experience team to overcome any delivery issues or problems
- Issue management - managing inbound customer issues following orders, from late or missed deliveries
- Managing returns, replacements and other customer activity
Your Make Up Brush:
- As a Logistics Coordinator you will have experience in FMCG/retail market
- You will have experience managing orders from capture to delivery
- As a Logistics Coordinator you'll have experience within an international logistics
- A dynamic individual who is keen to work in a fast paced and growing environment
- A pro-active, self-started, who loves to solve problems and improve logistics experiences for our customers
- Experience in SAP - plus
- Fluent in French, Italian or Spanish - an advantage
If you think this is the perfect timing to have a new challenge please call Filipa Frazao on or drop me an email through to:
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.