Junior Project Manager
Job Title: Junior Project Manager
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 dependent on candidate experience
Our client, a family owned company who specialise in Furniture fit outs, are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their growing team.
The Junior Project Manager will be mentored and report in to the Project Managers. The successful Junior Project Managers with the delivery and implementation of fit out and furniture projects, in line with programme and gross profit targets set, and serving customers in line with our clients corporate foundation and branding.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
With initial supervision / input
- Create & submit programmes to clients
- Procurement of sub-contract labour
- Management of cost cards to track project GP
- Ensure clients are invoiced in line with programme milestones
- Co-ordinate sub-contractors on site in line with the programme
- Site set ups & site office removal
- Maintain excellent client working relationship on live projects
- Reporting to Lead Project Manager on project progress daily
The targets of the role will be:
- Procurement to budget.
- Projects completed to programme.
- Overall project GP to target.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a valid CSCS and SMSTS card
- Be knowledgeable of First Aid
- Have one year in a construction or fit-out related role
- Have experience of managing teams (or subcontractors)
- Be a confident IT user