Assistant Accountant- Northern Quarter Manchester
5 days left
- Full Time
Northern Quarter, Manchester City Centre
£18,000-£25,000 + benefits + bonus
My client is a profitable hospitality company that manages a number of bars and restaurants based in and around Manchester City Centre, due to growth they are looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to join their busy and sociable finance team at their head office in the Northern Quarter close to shops, bars and local amenities.
The successful candidate will be working in a hands on varied role in a fast paced environment where you will be able to gain valuable exposure and experience.
This business are dedicated to the success of their employees and will offer on the job support and training and a CIMA/ACCA/AAT Study support package.
Reporting into the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting with the production of Monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations and schedules to support the trial balance
- Accruals and prepayments
- Reconcile the daily bank statement and produce the weekly cash-flow
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Ledger - additions, disposals and depreciation.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis and investigate differences.
- Prepare the Vat returns, submit to HMRC and raise payment.
- Code, check and upload credit card statements.
- Process bank statement and perform balance sheet reconciliations
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing business that offer training, career progression opportunities and benefits.