To implement and manage the document control software and work with all departments in order to implement systems of control and ensure all staff are compliant with procedures and best practice.
• Implement, develop and maintain the document control system and workflow processes.
• Provide full document support to ensure that all current drawings, specs and all other associated contract related documents are filed, maintained and issued in an efficient manner.
• Induct new staff members in the discipline and importance of adhering to the document control systems and procedures.
• Monitor compliance and advise senior management of individuals failing to observe these systems and procedures.
• Understanding of paper handling systems, document registration, filing, numbering and archiving systems.
• Maintaining all hard copy filing in line.
• Manage and control documents sent between us and all external parties including important legal signed documents.
• Manage requests for information from consultants/contractors on behalf of Alchemi Development Managers and keep internal design team notified.
• Provide support to the team with the dc queries and first point of contact for the edms.
• Coordinate key meetings and events both internally and externally.
• Create agendas/collate minutes for board meetings and distribute.
• Compile and liaise with sales and marketing team on distribution of O&M manuals.
• Carry out any other reasonable management requests.
• Support admin team and assist with other administration tasks where necessary to cover holiday/absence.
Person Specification - Document Controller
• Experience of using of BIW/4projects/Aconex/Asite/Buzzsaw software at an administrator level is a must with ability to provide staff training on the system.
• Be methodical, persuasive, proactive, and able to use initiative.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Able to plan and organise work.
• Must be able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
• Ability to liaise with personnel both internal/external at all levels.
• Competent workplace problem solver.
• Calm under pressure.
• Ability to produce clear and accurate written English.
• Clear and accurate spoken English.
• Property development/architectural/design or construction background.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Thorough, self-motivated and a good team player.
• Excellent time management