7 days left
- Full Time
To implement and manage the document control software and work with all departments in order to implement systems of control and ensure all staff are compliant with procedures and best practice.
• Implement, develop and maintain the document control system and workflow processes.
• Provide full document support to ensure that all current drawings, specs and all other associated contract related documents are filed, maintained and issued in an efficient manner.
• Induct new staff members in the discipline and importance of adhering to the document control systems and procedures.
• Monitor compliance and advise senior management of individuals failing to observe these systems and procedures.
• Understanding of paper handling systems, document registration, filing, numbering and archiving systems.
• Maintaining all hard copy filing in line.
• Manage and control documents sent between us and all external parties including important legal signed documents.
• Manage requests for information from consultants/contractors on behalf of Alchemi Development Managers and keep internal design team notified.
• Provide support to the team with the dc queries and first point of contact for the edms.
• Coordinate key meetings and events both internally and externally.
• Create agendas/collate minutes for board meetings and distribute.
• Compile and liaise with sales and marketing team on distribution of O&M manuals.
• Carry out any other reasonable management requests.
• Support admin team and assist with other administration tasks where necessary to cover holiday/absence.
Person Specification - Document Controller
• Experience of using of BIW/4projects/Aconex/Asite/Buzzsaw software at an administrator level is a must with ability to provide staff training on the system.
• Be methodical, persuasive, proactive, and able to use initiative.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Able to plan and organise work.
• Must be able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
• Ability to liaise with personnel both internal/external at all levels.
• Competent workplace problem solver.
• Calm under pressure.
• Ability to produce clear and accurate written English.
• Clear and accurate spoken English.
• Property development/architectural/design or construction background.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Thorough, self-motivated and a good team player.
• Excellent time management