Do you have a passion for graphic design and want to put your skills to good use?
If so, Hydro Cleansing is looking for an in-house Graphic/Web Designer to join our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will work on a wide range of tasks including, but not limited to design and production of:
- company literature and stationery
- Assisting to create new website producing new website templates where necessary
- vehicle wrapping graphics
- advertising (flyers and banners)
Skills & Experience
You will have experience of:
- using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver or similar)
- using Photoshop CS5
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 2012
- An excellent command of the English language - GCSE grade C or above with the ability to write content
- Video production - desired
- Photography - desired
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- The ability to liaise and negotiate
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV, a portfolio of your work and a covering letter stating why you are interested in this role and how you meet the requirements.
Please visit the Hydro Cleansing website for more information.
Salary & Benefits
Circa £22,000 - 25,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Job Type: Full-time