Office Manager - Digital Agency
Based in the hub of the Silicon Roundabout, this boutique sized digital design and technology agency have a talented team with bags of agency experience between them. They work with exciting clients in various industries; Resident Advisor to Football Manager.
This is an extremely exciting time join this burgeoning team who are at the top of their game in strategy, branding and development, and they are now on the lookout for a bright and outgoing Office Manager.
In this Office Manager job, you will play a pivotal role within the company and ensure the management of staff runs efficiently, the preparation for client meetings is on time and to a high standard, as well as being the driving force of ideas and innovation.
In this Office Manager job your, responsibilities will be varied but always include:
- Running the office and day-day functions that accompany it
- Acting as the immediate point of contact for guests and clients, this means a professional, communicative personality is essential
- Being responsible for assisting with event deliveries and in unison with the Marketing Manager
- Managing an office budget, handling invoices and bank reconciliations when required
- Acting as an Executive Assistant, with responsibilities including; diary management, HR processes and necessary logistical arrangements
What we're looking for?
- A positive, can-do attitude with great attention to detail
- An outgoing personality - you'll be great at building relationships with multiple stakeholders and efficient getting tasks done
- A multi-tasker who enjoys working on various projects
- A familiarity with computer programs including Google Docs and Microsoft Office
- Any previous book-keeping or financial management experience would be a plus
- The desire and character to work in an expanding digital creative business
What else is there to know?
- Competitive basic salary depending on relevant previous experience
- The chance to work in a young and creative office environment with exposure to a range of stellar clients
- Office ideally based within walking distance of Old Street, Shoreditch High Street and Liverpool Street, so there will always be plenty of after work activities!
- A free lunch every Friday and monthly visits from our resident massage therapist
- Employers contributory pension scheme from June 2017
If you want to work within an exciting tech start-up environment and looking for Office Manager jobs, waste no time and apply for this Office Manager graduate job in London today!