An accounting practice based in St Albans is looking to take on two trainee accountants to join their finance team.
The practice deal with a range of clients from High end fashion retailers and leading football clubs to sole traders.
This role is ideal for someone who has just left university and is looking to become a qualified accountant or for someone with a little experience in an accounting function and perhaps is studying their AAT.
* Maintain good client relationships
* Keep up to date with all accounting changes by professional reading, research and training courses
* Sales Ledger
* Credit Control
* VAT returns
* Proactively offer assistance to managers and seniors
* Assisting with management accounts
* Dealing with client queries on a daily basis
* Ad hoc duties as required
The successfull candidate will be given the opportunity to be put on the ACCA course once completed their probationary period.
To apply click below.