Sales B2B - New Business Executive (Lead Generation) OTE £45k+
7 days left
- Full Time
New Business Executive - B2B - Lead Generation
Salary: £19,400 basic package + uncapped commission (realistic OTE £45k+)
Hours: Mon - Thur, 8:45am - 5:30pm, Fri 8:45am - 5pm
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, uncapped earning potential, full training in our academy, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus paid monthly
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
- Death in service benefit
As a New Business Executive you will be an integral part Onecom and its continued success. of our expanding Brighton team. By speaking with business owners and decision makers on a daily basis, you will help to create strong relationships and identify opportunities for new business.
Our New Business Executives are driven to deliver exceptional service whilst also identifying opportunities for our customers that match their requirements and business needs. You will need to be knowledgeable on the Onecom portfolio of products and services and have the ability to inspire confidence in our brand.
With uncapped earning potential, our Sales Executives work in a supportive and structured team environment to ensure targets are achieved on a monthly basis. Our training academy focusses on the on-going personal development of team members to grow talent from within the business and promote internal progression.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to begin their career in Sales within a vibrant office environment in the heart of the Brighton.
You will be responsible for:
- Making outbound calls to businesses to qualify them on their telecoms requirements and as such creating business solutions;
- Generating interest from new and existing businesses and passing leads to Business Development Managers for follow up;
- Acquisition of new business;
- Keeping up to date on market trends and new technologies;
- Working towards your individual and team sales targets;
- Analysing customers needs based on the information provided; and
- Complying to Ofcom standards by following a scripted sales pitch and proven sales process.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
- Previous sales experience (desirable, but not essential);
- Excellent telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills;
- Ambition and able to use initiative;
- Target driven with a hunger to succeed;
- Commitment to professional development and a desire to progress;
- Enjoy working in a fast paced team environment;
- High level of efficiency;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Analytical skills to understand customers requirements and provide a practical solution.
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 Businesses. Onecom operates 12 offices across the UK and employs over 400 staff.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015 & 2016 - the highest accolade from the network.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.