Graduate Business & Operations Analyst
Based in the heart of the City, this boutique technology-based hedge fund has experienced phenomenal success since their inception, using cutting-edge technology to thrive in the financial world. They pride themselves on not being the traditional corporate finance firm and due to their continued and steady growth, this tight-knit team are growing once again.
Due to this recent expansion, they are now looking for a bright and numerate Graduate Business and Operations Analyst to join the team and kick-start their career within the hedge fund world.
In this Graduate Business and Operations Analyst, you will have the opportunity to develop a solid skill set in Business Management, Finance, Human Resources and other areas of the company. As well as getting stuck-in to an array of operational tasks, you will need an analytical mindset to conduct research and gain insight from the data in order to help the business grow.
Please note this is NOT a role for someone looking for a career in Administration but this is a great entry level role to kick-start a career within the hedge fund world.
In this Graduate Business and Operations Analyst job, your tasks will involve:
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly by scheduling meetings, processing invoices, booking travel etc.
- Running the logistics of all team events, including tech meetings, external speakers, team social events and the annual ski trip
- Supporting the company directors to ensure the best talent is found to help develop the team via producing hiring metrics, and finding new ways to maximise efficiency with company processes
- Completing a variety of research projects to help the business develop grow
What are we looking for?
- At least a 2.1 honours from a Russell Group university
- Strong numeracy skills are important
- Superb organisational skills with the ability to keep many plates spinning at once
- Confidence to work autonomously, but also a keen team player
- The ability to analyse and gain insight from data
- A pro-active and self-motivated attitude is key
- No previous finance experience is required, but office experience could be advantageous.
What we're looking for?
- Excellent starting basic salary of £30,000 - £40,000 + discretionary bonus
- Fantastic offices in the heart of the City, overlooking the whole of London
- Plenty of scope for progression within the company
- Private medical health care and generous pension scheme
- Gym membership and an onsite gym
- Regular team events, including an annual ski tip
Want to make your first steps within the hedge fund world and looking for Graduate Business and Operations Analyst jobs? Waste no time and apply for this Graduate Business and Operations Analyst job in London today!