Head of Marketing - OT3173
One of the biggest names in the online automotive space is looking for a digitally savvy Head of Marketing to help build brand awareness through creatively lead online and offline campaigns. They have just received significant investment so the successful candidate will have plenty of help to make their ideas a reality.
With an incredibly strong business proposition and model our client are a huge name in the online car buying and selling industry, and having received significant investment are looking to drive and increase brand awareness with the hiring of a Head of Marketing. The successful Head of Marketing will need to be incredibly digitally savvy, you will be able to create digitally creative campaigns and analyse the returns they get. Second to this the Head of Marketing will have strong ATL experience, having managed creative agencies for TV, Radio and Media campaigns.
Role & Responsibilities:
• The Head of Marketing will create and manage a marketing roadmap to cover all channels including PPC, affiliate schemes, programmatic display, SEO, print, social and eCRM activity.
• Plan, support, deliver and measure all digital campaigns
• Find and test new innovative ways of marketing our brand
• Build customer segments to target appropriate prospects
• Be the creative lead and brand guardian, ensuring all marketing material is to a high standard
• Oversee PR agency and external communications activity
• Manage creative and media buying agencies for TV & Radio
• Manage external agencies to help deliver the brand objectives
Experience & Skills:
• The Head of Marketing will have excellent communication skills and confidence in presenting
• Energetic and passionate self starter
• You will have the ability to integrate into startup culture
• At least 5 years digital marketing experience
• Experience managing agencies
• Experience with TV & Radio is a plus