Finance Director - to £110k + car + benefits - Central London
Our client is a market leading FTSE business in the business service sector, offering expertise to a wide-range of organisations across the UK. We are now seeking a commercially-driven Finance Director to lead a diverse division based in Central London.
This business is seeking a Finance Director to support and lead the finance team in its delivery of revenue and profit targets. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent commercial experience, with a strong technical accounting background, ideally from within a large and complex organisation. The Finance Director will be key to the positive engagement of a variety of stakeholders across the business in order to deliver financial control and performance measurement. Specifically we seek someone with the following experience:
- Overseeing all aspects of the monthly and annual reporting process
- Managing and enhancing the relationship between finance and the operational teams across the division
- Partnering with external service providers to monitor and maintain value for money across agreed contracts
- Identification of key areas of performance measurement and driving improvements
- Management of project budgets and all forecasting activity
- Reviewing the availability and integrity of management information and working closely with IT to improve the use of systems
- Preparation of Board packs and presenting results to the Executive
- Mentoring and guiding the team in order to improve technical skill levels and reporting deadlines
- Business case evaluation
- Streamlining processes and systems, in particular with regard to acquisitions.
The Finance Director will have strong academics, ideally to degree level, and a chartered or CIMA qualification with first time passes. They will have a genuine track record with successful and complex businesses, ideally from within the financial services/insurance sector, and a positive, collaborative attitude, with a proven ability to the deliver on corporate goals over the next 3-5 years.
This is a role for an individual seeking to fast-track their career in a challenging and visible environment. The successful Finance Director will be rewarded with a salary of up to £110k per annum, plus car, pension, healthcare, and attractive bonus.
Please click to apply, or call Jo Payne for further information on