6 days left
- Full Time
Having launched in 2010, this leading digital money transfer service is one of the UK's fastest-growing technology businesses. Backed by Accel Partners and Technology Crossover Ventures, (two of the world's leading technology investors), they are disrupting the $600bn global money transfer industry by providing an ultra-fast and convenient remittance platform.
They are now looking to expand the team to meet this growth by recruiting a Financial Analyst to work within the Finance Operations team.
In this Financial Analyst graduate job, you will report to the Assistant Finance Manager and be responsible for ensuring that the flow of funds from sender to receiver works in a timely, cost-efficient, and effective manner. You will play an integral role in this company, underpinning many of the commercial risks of the business.
In this Financial Analyst graduate job, your role will include:
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly transactional and balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring any issues are raised immediately
- Preparing month end journals as required
- Updating documentation outlining the reconciliation processes
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes
- Assisting and supporting the automation of the reconciliation process
- Taking ownership of exceptions for clearance and monitoring of aged exceptions
- Liaising with the customer services team to resolve customer queries
- Supporting the wider Finance team as needed
What we're looking for?
- A 2:1 from a top university
- A degree in a finance related subject is essential
- A real interest in pursuing a career in Finance, Accounting and/or Fintech
- Prior experience working in a reconciliation team is a bonus
- IT Literate - experience using ERP and transaction matching systems an advantage
- The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines efficiently within fast-paced environment
- A flexible individual who enjoys working in a changing environment, with an enjoyment of problem-solving and a strong analytical mindset
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
What else is on offer?
- The chance to join one of the UKs fastest-growing technology business
- Competitive starting salary
- Study support towards ACCA or CIMA
Want to pursue a career in Finance and looking for Financial Analyst graduate jobs? Don't miss out on this Financial Analyst graduate job in London today!