5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Accounts Administrator
Job Ref: J028608
Salary: up to £16,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading property company in York. This role will be to support the accounts function, process accounts and provide efficient and accurate administration and is a maternity contract of 12 months, however for the right candidate a permanent role will be offered as the team is consistently growing.
- Control of rental payments, and processing of rents daily,
- Monitoring of contractor invoices, reconciling with Works Orders and processed accordingly
- Lettings income reconciled daily
- Monitoring of rental arrears and chase tenants accordingly,
- Production of landlords’ statement and tenant receipts
- Maintenance of contractor invoices filing system for both posted and paid
- Build relationships with colleagues and clients, providing support where necessary
- Organise the banking of funds
The ideal person will have experience in an administration support role and strong customer service/people skills. Accounts experience is not essential as there will be full training on their accounting system
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.