Marketing Director - London and/or Watford - £75K plus Bonus
My client is a B2B SaaS organisation that offers business software integration and support covering Financial, CRM and Business Intelligence solutions from market leading products.
Reporting to the Business Unit Head, this role owns the development and the execution of the company's marketing strategy across all Microsoft Dynamics365 propositions and is responsible for:
- Overseeing the development of compelling propositions and campaigns.
- Creating opportunities for sales qualification via a content, nurture and data-driven marketing strategy that is executed by Audience Marketing Managers.
- Building the personality and the credibility of the brand in target markets.
- Through the line management and development of Audience Marketing Managers (x3) oversee the execution of sector and proposition aligned campaign activity.
- Design and document a marketing process that effectively moves contacts in target sectors through an Awareness, Interest, Desire and Action lifecycle.
- Deploy that process effectively within the in-house CRM and educate all stakeholders as to their contribution to the process and how it affects their roles.
- Perform regular reviews with Audience Marketing Managers of the emotional messaging frameworks, content schedules, marketing materials, activity levels and results associated with each proposition.
- Ensure that weekly meetings between aligned Field Salesperson and Audience Marketing Managers result in continual improvements in the messaging, targeting and the marketing process.
- Regularly review the quality of target sector contact data in CRM and work with the Audience Marketing Manager to improve the quality of target sector data.
- Manage the overall Marketing budget for Microsoft propositions and take responsibility for justifying return on marketing investment.
- At the Marketing Director's discretion, allocate budget to Audience Marketing Managers for campaign execution.
- Participate in Management Team meetings and report monthly on marketing performance.
- Line management of a Marketing Assistant and internal Telemarketing allocating their time appropriately to support Audience Marketing Managers in campaign preparation and execution.
- Engage with Microsoft to ensure that the company are effectively using all the appropriate marketing assets within proposition aligned campaign activity.
- Secure Microsoft marketing investment for campaigns and report back on performance against investment.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- This is the perfect move for a Head of Marketing, looking to take the next move up the career ladder!
- The ideal candidate will possess at least 6-8 years marketing experience encompassing the full range of marketing activities and approaches
- Experience in B2B SaaS marketing is essential, as is an understanding of the uses and benefits of CRM and Finance software packages in both the mid and enterprise markets
- Experience in marketing business solutions & consulting to senior decision-makers, ideally in target financial services and professional services sectors
- Managing a team and driving results through others
- Experience of using Marketing Automation Tools.
To apply for the Marketing Director position, please click the 'Apply' button or email