6 days left
- Full Time
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ an eCommerce Manager, based in London
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The eCommerce Manager role is based within the eCommerce team which is
part of Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM). The role of the eCommerce
Manager is to drive the strategic direction and management of
GLCM's portfolio of electronic banking channels within the European region. The role holder will deliver e-commerce solutions, propositions and functionalities to meet the needs of our global and local businesses by driving digital to replace paper or telephone. The role is to support the positioning of the platform as a leading provider e-commerce solutions. The role will also include resolution of customer escalations and queries from helpdesk, sales teams and client management. The role holder will support global Business Channel distribution strategy teams.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and have the following:
- Significant experience of Financial Institution e-commerce platforms.
- Deep understanding of client eCommerce needs in the Commercial and Corporate space
- Extensive product knowledge: Global Liquidity and Cash Management, Payments, Trade and Receivables, Treasury/ Foreign Exchange
- High level of business acumen and commercial awareness, together with a sound knowledge of the full range of transaction banking products commerce and/or ecommerce
- A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
- Project and Programme Management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Closing dates for applications: 1st June 2017
Apply for eCommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly