Are you a commercial Qualified Accountant looking to secure a FD level role?
Do you have commercial experience gained within an SME?
Do you have aspirations to make a significant impact in an established business?
Jenson Fisher have been engaged by a well known, commercial business in Dundee to recruit a Finance Director on a permanent, full time basis. Reporting into the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (CA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) and will have considerable experience to bring to the role alongside the ability to lead the finance team.
The Finance Director's responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Production of key business management information (MI) and project financial analysis.
- Leading the established finance team.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Cashflow management.
- Development of existing systems, processes and procedures.
- Communicating with external contacts including banks on business matters.
- Business planning and working closely with the Board on any business changes.
- Business Partnering with other managers in the business.
To be considered for this role you must have strong commercial experience and a keen eye for detail. You will have a number of years post-qualifying experience in industry and must be both forward thinking and business minded. This is a wonderful opportunity for an ambitious Financial Controller looking to make the step up to FD or an experienced individual already at that level looking to make an impact.
If you meet the criteria outlined above then I would be delighted to hear from you. Applications can be made by clicking the link or for a confidential discussion please contact Martin Crines, Partner at Jenson Fisher Consulting using the details provided.