Finance Manager - Travel
Finance Manager - Travel, London, £35-45k DOE
Our client who is a energetic Media & Marketing Agency that specialises in Travel have created a new position within their Finance department. The Finance Manager will work closely with the Directors of the company and Heads Of Departments, helping drive the company forward giving Financial advice on Key Business Decisions.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Manager are:
- Work closely with the Diirectors to advise on key business decisions.
- Ultimate responsibility for the month end process and management reporting pack.
- Ensuring all journals and reconciliations are completed.
- Translating the monthly figures into meaningful management actions using KPIs and presenting inciteful interpretations.
- Ensuring sales and purchase invoices are processed correctly, with a regular requirement to enter data into the system.
- Drive continual improvement of systems both financial and operations.
- Handle communications with debtors and ensure timely receipt of cash.
- Manage cash flow to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Prepare, review and file the quarterly returns.
- Manage the banking relationship.
- Enter and reconcile entries onto the accounting system.
- Prepare pay runs and manage payment processes.
Key Requirements of the Finance Manager are:
- 3+ years of experience.
- Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT)
- Prior knowledge of Access Dimension would be advantage, although not essential.
- Experience in working with Dolphin is advantagious
- Experience in marketing advantagious
- Experience in Travel is essential
- Advance excel and system skills.
- Personable, engaging and communicative.
- Looking for a challenge to innovate and improve
- With a choice between a niche role in a big company, you’ll be excited by a chance to take a broad position with a focus on driving change and growth, both personally and for the company.
The Finance Manager - Travel would ideally suit a energetic person with a minimum of 3 years experience in Travel idealy working for a Tour Operator as a Finance Manager who would be looking to step up into a FC role in the Future
If you wish to apply for the role of the Finance Manager - Travel, please click the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.