Administration - Financial Services
Salary: £16500 - £18000
Our client, a leading name within finance, is looking to add talented administrators to 3 of their administration teams.
Successful candidates will have a background of working in a heavily regulated environment, where an eye for detail was key to the role.
Professional development is a key benefit of this role and sponsorship of a formal financial qualification will be provided for the successful applicant.
We would also like to talk to anybody who has worked in a role which was based around processing, preferably financial, applications.
Key duties for the role would include:
- Process financial applications received by Post, Fax, E-Mail and telephone.
- Vetting, checking, investors’ applications in accordance with regulatory guidance.
- Maintaining the accuracy of the investor records, including transfers and cancellations.
- Provide information to investors on request.
- Assist in resolving complaints and solve problems on behalf of investors.
- Identify and fulfil the requirements of regulations within own work responsibilities.
- To develop and maintain positive working relationships with investors and key contacts.
- Create and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and assist other areas of the business as and when required.
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of the investment industry.
- Maintain own professional competence.
Please apply for this role with your fully updated CV and up to date contact details. We look forward to hearing from you.