Business Development Manager
Want to sell to some amazing clients?
Working within the Document Imaging space, our client work with major global players like GE, Unilever and B&Q. They are an established company operating in this growing industry for 30 years and they continue to expand year on year.
As a Business Development Manager what will a typical day involve? Working in a team of 11, you'll be responsible for lead generation and be able to close deals for the company. You will be driving new business rather than managing accounts.
- Generate new leads across the entire UK market
- Work strategically alongside existing inbound sales strategy
So what experience and attributes do you need to be a success in this role?
- Experience in Document Imaging industry is essential
- Experience in dealing with Director level decision makers.
- Have a "hunter' mentality and self-motivated
- Able to travel as you will be covering the whole of UK (up to 80% travel)
What is the salary for the Business Development Manager role?
£35,000 - £40,000 basic, OTE £70,000 - £80,000 + benefits