Telemarketer - B2B
Telemarketer/Tele-appointer - up to £27k basic DOE plus uncapped commission (£3k - £5k)
Would you like to work for a leading global organisation, who are expanding at a fast rate? This is such an exciting time to be joining this business as they have huge expansion plans and you will be joining a brand new department.
What's in it for you?
* The opportunity to join a brand new team right at the beginning and really make your mark
* Excellent salary and uncapped commission
* Professional development support programs
* 22 days holiday rising to 25 days
* Contributory pension
* Discounted gym membership
* Other corporate benefits
The role of the Telemarketer/Tele-appointer:
* Generate high quality leads and appointments
* Desk based research using Linked In and other web based resource
* Networking across existing clients
* Generate appointments for the sales team to meet and present products
* Follow ups with client, email, marketing etc.
* Deal with incoming leads and enquiries
* Other duties
Skills/experience required for the Telemarketer-Tele-appointer:
* A proven track record in a business to business telesales environment
* Ability to deal with senior level prospects
* The ability influence, persuade and direct individuals
* The ability to open new business and also to close
* A second language (particularly German) would be a distinct advantage
Personal attributes required:
* Excellent interpersonal skills required, both written and verbal
* Customer focussed and strong relationship builder
* Self motivated and target driven
* Strong organisation and sales planning skills
* Ability to multi-task
If you have the experience we are looking we would love to hear from you, so send your CV by applying here with a short cover letter. We will acknowledge your application.