Senior Project Manager -Construction Consultancy - Healthcare -
Senior Project Manager -Construction Consultancy - Healthcare - Croydon
A rare and exciting opportunity to work for an award winning International Independent Property Construction Consultancy within their London based office. They are seeking a Senior Project Manager with experience working on a variety of Healthcare Projects. This organisation is responsible for some of the world's most iconic buildings in recent years.
The Independent International Property and Construction Consultancy owned wholly by current practicing directors. They provide Project Management, Quantity Surveying and Building Surveying top Prestigious Clients all over the Globe. As an international premises, property, project and cost management advisory firm that owns and controls all of its offices they are able to offer their clients a seamless and efficient service throughout the world.
As a Senior Project Manager you will manage strategic infrastructure, planning conditions, procurement, and design and lead the project team in the delivery of the client's requirements from inception to competition. Represent the company in a professional manor and gain the confidence and trust of the client to ensure repeat business.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Instructing surveys of sites, existing buildings etc. for environmental, conditional and geographical issues.
- Experience and working knowledge of NEC ECC forms of contract.
- Site reviews, assess feasibility and obtain budget costing.
- Negotiations with developers and Landlords to approve the fit-out proposals and agree Client specifications.
- Liaise with retail planners to ensure site issues and proposals are taken into account.
- Advise Solicitors on construction issues, reviewing agreements, proposals, conflicts, etc.
- Briefing of Consultant's teams
- Overseeing Construction Projects across the residential sectors, from inception to completion. With the option to diversify further down the line.
The successful Senior Project Manager will preferably have completed or be close to completing their APC and be 2-4 years post-Graduation. You will have extensive knowledge and capabilities in a Construction Consultancy and be able to provide proof of experience working on projects within the Healthcare sector.
- £55,000 - £65,000 (plus Bonus)
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- 26 days holiday (bank holidays and the chance to buy more)
- Life assurance
If you are a Senior Project Manager within Construction Consultancy and are considering your career options, please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James to discuss current opportunities.
Project Manager - London - Construction Consultancy - Commercial - Corporate End User - High End Residential - Senior Project Manager