4 days left
- Full Time
We are recruiting for an ACA or ACCA qualified professional Audit partner for a rare and exciting opportunity to secure Partnership within the next 2 years or depending on the candidate it could be straight away.
Our client is planning for succession and has a fantastic role for an ACA / ACCA qualified with significant experience working within Public Practice dealing with the accounting, taxation and business advisory requirements for owner managed businesses.
This is a short to medium term succession plan and will suit somebody currently looking to make that step and consolidate their position by joining another firm. If you are unsure please apply anyway and we will advise accordingly
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with experience dealing with the accounting and taxation requirements for OMBs.
- Must have client and staff management experience and interested in assisting with development of new business.
- Need to have the necessary skills to manage and advise Owner Managed Businesses.
About the Role:
- Managing a portfolio of owner managed businesses including audit clients.
- Taking responsibility for planning and leading within the office and in reviewing the audit approach taken by the firm to ensure full compliance with changing audit standards.
- Maintaining strong business relationships with existing clients and assisting with the development of new business
- Provide clear leadership to the team and participate in business development activities
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budgets.
This role offers the opportunity for an ambitious ACA / ACCA with client and staff management experience to develop their career with a firm providing a genuine career opportunity leading to Partnership.
The salary /package range is wide and does depend on experience and potentially any client following being brought to the firm and clearly will need further discussion.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you’re successful. Please do note that you will need an appropriate amount of recent, relevant experience of working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses will unfortunately not be suitable on this occasion.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success.