A West End based, boutique real estate investment managemnt organisation seek an accounts assistant to support the continued growth of the business. As accounts assistant you will have the opportunity to assist in the preparation of year-end financial statements through the posting of journals and preparation of trial balances.
- Timely and accurate processing and monitoring of all transactions
- Provide operational support and financial administration across the designated Group entities
- Management of Fund Cash Balances
- Timely and accurate preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Assist in the preparation of statutory reporting, investor reporting and management accounts.
- Administration of commission payments
- Provision of further Ad-hoc Tasks including investor and fund related queries, and project based work
- Recent strong academics including a 2:1 degree or above
- Financial Services experience will be beneficial
- Understanding of fundamental accounting principles
Study support is provided (ACCA/CIMA) and the prospective accounts assistant will be encouraged to progress through the ranks. For further information please apply now.