Administration - Financial Services - Immediate Interviews
Salary: £16500 - £18000
Free Parking - Based in Leeds and easily commutable from surrounding areas; Huddersfield, Bradford, Wakefield, York.
Immediate starts are availble for this role - although we are looking to hear fomr candidates both with and without notice periods.
Our client, a leading name within finance, is looking to add talented administrators to 3 of their administration teams.
Successful candidates will have a background of working in a heavily regulated environment, where an eye for detail was key to the role.
Professional development is a key benefit of this role and sponsorship of a formal financial qualification will be provided for the successful applicant.
We would also like to talk to anybody who has worked in a role which was based around processing, preferably financial, applications.
Key duties for the role would include:
- Process financial applications received by Post, Fax, E-Mail and telephone.
- Vetting, checking, investors’ applications in accordance with regulatory guidance.
- Maintaining the accuracy of the investor records, including transfers and cancellations.
- Provide information to investors on request.
- Assist in resolving complaints and solve problems on behalf of investors.
- Identify and fulfil the requirements of regulations within own work responsibilities.
- To develop and maintain positive working relationships with investors and key contacts.
- Create and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and assist other areas of the business as and when required.
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of the investment industry.
- Maintain own professional competence.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in any of the following areas: accounts, administration, asset management, banking, customer service, dealing, finance, financial administration, fund administration, fund management, investment processing, investor relations, ISA administration, quality control, reconciliations, share dealing, shareholder liaison, or wealth management.
Please apply for this role with your fully updated CV and up to date contact details. We look forward to hearing from you.