This is a fantastic time to join RPS. We are looking to recruit highly motivated and ambitious employees to work on a wide variety of high-profile projects. With an enviable client list, and the highest calibre multi-disciplinary back up team, we are able to offer unparalleled opportunities to showcase your talents and truly develop your career.
In particular, we are looking to recruit a capable and enthusiastic Accounts Administrator to join the South West Environment Team based in our Bristol office (located on Aztec West Business Park). The team provides ecology, contaminated land, ground engineering, water resource management, environmental permitting and waste management consultancy advice. We have a diverse range of clients in the energy, waste, commercial, residential and financial services sectors.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will be able to pro-actively assist the Office Manager in the day to day administration of the various financial control systems our team has.
The main duties and responsibilities will be:
· Completing forms and running credit checks to enable new projects to commence
· Preparation of summary financial information for monthly reports
· Producing and circulate project financial reports using Sharpowl
· Raise invoices from information supplied by Project Managers
· Liaison with head office accounts and credit control teams and dealing with queries
· Supporting Office Manager with reviewing project finances, checking order books and debtors
· Ensure all time and expenses are inputted onto SharpOwl by the required deadlines
· Issuing Purchase Orders, checking suppliers Invoices and producing weekly batch for head office.
· Monthly team reports
· Collating marketing spend information for Operational Director
· Checking staff holidays, recording absence and associated data entry
· Checking and processing staff expenses
In addition to the above duties, the role will also provide general administrative support to the team should the need arise (e.g. photocopying, document editing, taking phone messages etc).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancies and be part of a friendly and energetic team. An attractive salary and benefits package is on offer for the right candidate.