Business Development Manager
We are a forward thinking, dynamic, innovative live-in care provider. Quality is the essence of everything that we do. We are different from any other provider of home care and have built a reputation based on that fact. We have grown 40% year on year and are hoping to continue our ambitious growth but without compromising on quality at any stage.
Due to our rapidly expanding business, we are now seeking a Business Development Manager for the areas of Cheshire and Manchester who will be accountable to the Managing Director
The Good Care Group’s main office is located in London, very close to Waterloo Station. This role will cover the Cheshire and Manchester area so this person will be home based. This role will require a person that can drive as there is a need to visit business development contacts.
The Business Development Manager will focus on developing relationships with health care professionals, local businesses and communities. Performance will be measured by the generation of referrals and sales from these relationships against targets set with support provided as required from central business development and marketing through, not only key business metrics, but also by how they operate their role in the context of the mission and values of the organisation.
- Raising awareness of The Good Care Group brand in the area through marketing and networking activities.
- The delivery of new business growth and establishment of The Good Care Group brand for their area. This will be achieved through developing new relationships with health care professionals, local business contacts and the wider community.
- Generating referrals and sales from relationships developed and maintained.
- Supporting central business development and marketing activities.
- Proven track record in business development
- Proven track record generating working in sales within the the health or social care sector with an understanding of both care quality and commercial client management
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - both verbally and written
- Strong commercial awareness coupled with influencing and negotiation skills
- To be able to demonstrate presence and credibility
- Education to degree or equivalent level
- Sales or business development experience
- Experience in health or social care sector
- Consultative selling experience