Part-time Travel Consultant - Oxford Street
Multi-award winning travel company, Flight Centre, has an exceptional opportunity for a travel consultant (travel agent) or sales professional to join us in our highly successful Oxford Street store on a part-time weekend-inclusive flexible working basis. We will aim to provide a set rota of hours that works best to fit into your life schedule (albeit this will include at least one weekend day to coincide with our busiest time).
? Earn excellent incentives in addition to a high base salary of £20,000 pro rata (£28,000 OTE pro rata)
? Fantastic store environment
? Great travel opportunities
? Award-winning benefits
Do you want to:
? Work in a successful travel sales environment?
? Sell amazing travel experiences?
? Build a customer portfolio?
? Develop a career within travel?
? Be rewarded for your hard work with a great salary?
If so, this is the role for you. With outstanding training, Flight Centre literally offers you the world and opens doors to its management pathway.
What we are looking for:
- An appetite for sales
- Passion for travel (first-hand travel outside of Europe)
- Outstanding people skills to warm our customers
A taster of our benefits:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for impressive discounted holidays, flights etc.
- Awesome social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Dedicated in-house health team with free health screenings
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
- Tax-free bike and electronics scheme
We're proud to have received the accolade of being in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' in 2016 and the 'Great Place to Work® - Best Workplaces 2016'.
Join us in our success and start selling incredible travel experiences!