Principal Consultant Financial Analysis,Board level Reporting
6 days left
- Full Time
PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT (FINANCIAL ANALYSIS, REPORTING, TABLEAU/QLIKVIEW)
BOUTIQUE FINANCIAL SERVICES CONSULTANCY
PRIOR BIG 4 CONSULTANCY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
A niche consultancy who provide bespoke Financial analytics with the help of their own reporting and data visualisation tool are looking to recruit a senior member of the business at Principal Consultant level.
This company has experienced 30% year on year growth since 2012 and are a specialist consultancy who offer advice and analytics solutions to CFO's and Financial teams across a range of industries.Their goal is always to help their clients improve their decisions faster and more accurately to drive performance.
If you were to be successful in your application for this Principal Consultant (Financial Analysis, Reporting, Qlikview/Tableau), your responsibilities would include:
- Be a key member of the senior management team and identify and shape new opportunities and channels for the business
- Take ownership of the delivery of parts of their strategic plans and help shape it's development
- Supervise a number of managing consultants, each overseeing a portfolio of projects across multiple clients- with ultimate client responsibility for client relationships resting with you.
- Work on a range of projects which deliver solutions for strategic planning, scenario modelling, board and management reporting and budgeting and forecasting.
- Developing further business within existing clients and making sure to build out these clients and the firm's presence in them
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
In order for your application for the Data Visualisation Analyst (Advanced Tableau, SQL, Excel) role to be successful you will need;
- A strong tenure at a Big 4 Management Consultancy or Accenture performing Financial Analysis is an absolute necessity.
- Strong background in Financial Analytics influencing finance teams and CFO's on strategic performance management, BI or similar project management
- Strong MS Office and Prince 2 or equivalent methodology
- CIMA or ACCA desirable
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this Principal Consultant (Financial Analysis, Reporting, Qlikview/Tableau) , role please apply via this site.
Big 4, Consultancy, Financial Analysis, Strategy consulting