Health & Safety Risk Assessor - South Midlands & SE
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Health & Safety professional to join our highly reputable team of Surveyors in delivering Health, Safety and Fire Risk Assessments & Surveys to luxury residential developments in the South Midlands and South East area of England. This is primarily a Home Based position.
This is a chance to join the busy Health & Safety department of a leading Property Management Company, which has customer service excellence and Integrity as part of its core values.
Your role will include:
- Undertaking Health, Safety and Fire Assessments in compliance with Health & Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
- Reporting on Common internal and external areas of residential developments.
- Providing detailed Survey Reports to Property Managers and Residential Management companies to initiate repairs and ensure a safe environment.
- Keeping up to date on your knowledge of regulations and in touch with customer service requirements.
- Ensuring excellence in all client encounters and promoting the Health & Safety services we provide.
You will demonstrate:
- Knowledge, with a minimum qualification of NEBOSH National General Certificate, and the NEBOSH Fire Certificate.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail, along with comprehensive knowledge of current legislation.
- Being able to work independently, and collaborate when necessary to resolve challenging situations.
A full clean UK driving license is essential.
In return for your hard work, we will ensure you are armed with the right tools you need to provide the best service. You will be entitled to a Car Allowance, a 10% productivity bonus per annum and a host of benefits including 22 days annual leave, pension, life insurance and sponsorship for continuing professional development and qualifications.
The Residential Management Group Limited is one of the country’s leading property companies - please see our website rmguk.com for more information.