Business Travel Consultant - High Street Kensington
Do you want to work for a multi-award-winning business travel company with great base salary and uncapped earning potential?
Look no further! Flight Centre Business Travel (FCBT) is seeking Business Travel Consultants to join their highly successful growing team in High Street Kensington, London as soon as possible.
- Work office hours (Monday to Friday) - no weekends!
- Be supported by a team of Business Development Managers
- Receive a fantastic portfolio of customers, ready and waiting for you
- Promote and book travel arrangements with a variety of interesting requests
Why join us?
Our Business Travel Consultants are among the highest earners in the industry. With uncapped earning potential, you are in control of your earnings. Your base salary starts on £20,000 and the proven OTE in year one will be £28,000. Your performance-related bonus kicks in from the moment you make your first booking and you will also receive a generous base wage.
Our award-winning benefits include:
- Uncapped earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events e.g. annual VIP event in Hawaii in 2017
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Bronze level health cash plan for medical, dental, optical treatments
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
- Tax-free electronics, mobile phones, bicycles and more…
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for 12 years and the 'Great Place to Work® - Best Workplaces 2016' for 6 years.What Are We Looking For?
Our teams are growing quickly because of the amount of clients they have, so we need an individual who thrives on a busy environment with plenty of activity. We are renowned for a fantastic team culture and extraordinary customer care. As such, we're looking for enthusiastic individuals with the ability to build lasting relationships with their clients. Specifically, you will need:
- Solid GDS experience or travel industry experience
- Outstanding people skills
- An impressive client focus
- Ambition and tenacity
For your opportunity to join our fast-paced and very successful team, apply now.