5 days left
- Full Time
This is a great opportunity for a part qualified or qualified Senior to join a leading independent multi office firm of accountants.
You'll look after the provision of general practice services to a broad portfolio of the firm’s clients. From entrepreneurial OMB business start-ups through to established large corporate businesses.
This opportunity is ideal if you enjoy diversity of work and enjoy working closely with your clients.
- Working on a varied portfolio of clients
- Financial accounts production, management accounts, VAT returns etc.
- Promoting and developing good relationships with clients
- Mentoring more junior staff
- Hands on in terms of the work carried out for clients
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. Please do note that you will need an appropriate amount of recent, relevant experience of working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses is unfortunately not suitable on this occasion.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success.