Business Development Manager - Cardiff
Multi-award-winning Flight Centre Business Travel (FCBT) is seeking a talented sales professional with the drive to succeed to join our brand new Cardiff team as a Business Development Manager.
Business Development Manager Position
We're looking for enthusiastic individuals who are ready for a career in travel (and not just a job). FCBT is a specialist division within our multi-award winning global travel company. In the role you will:
- Find leads, setting up meetings through cold-calling
- Introduce new clients to Flight Centre Business Travel
- Work closely with a team of experienced Travel Consultants
- Be part of a company renowned for a fantastic team culture
- Be supported by a dedicated marketing team and product managers
- Earn a guaranteed £25,000 for six months (First year OTE £35,000)
What Are We Looking For?
Knowledge of the travel industry will be a significant advantage, however as our Business Development Managers have a range of professional backgrounds, your sales prowess and tenacity are the priority. You will also need:
- A minimum of six months' experience in a sales
- The proven ability to exceed your sales targets
- An undergraduate degree and, ideally, a passion for travel
As part of the Flight Centre Travel Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Unlimited earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Free health cash plan to spend on medical, dental or optical healthcare
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for 12 years and 'Great Place to Work® UK' Best Workplaces for 6 years. Apply now!