Business Travel Consultant - Manchester
Multi-award-winning travel company, Corporate Traveller, is seeking a full-time Business Travel Consultant to join our growing Manchester team. This is a fantastic opportunity whereby you'll develop and manage the accounts of some of the UK's most exciting companies who spend between £50,000 - £2M on international travel every year.
About the Business Travel Consultant Position
We're looking for an enthusiastic individual who is ready for a career in travel (and not just a job) to:
- Manage a portfolio of clients who spend between £50,000-£2m
- Work with a team of business development managers to expand your portfolio
- Become part of a team of 3-7 consultants
- Receive global opportunities to develop your career
- Earn a first year OTE of £27,000 (your base wage will be £19,000)
- Get promoted quickly: 1 in 4 business travel agents become a team leader within two years
What Are We Looking For?
Flight Centre is renowned for a fantastic team culture and an extraordinary level of customer care. Specifically, to succeed as a business travel agent you will need:
- Solid GDS experience or travel industry experience
- Outstanding people skills
- An impressive client focus
- Ambition and tenacity
As part of the Flight Centre Travel Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Free health cash plan for you to spend on dentist, optician, physio etc.
- Free financial advice
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for 12 years.
To apply, please click the apply button and you will be redirected to the Flight Centre website.