Luxury Travel Consultant - High Street Kensington
6 days left
- Full Time
Multi-award winning Flight Centre is one of the world's biggest travel companies. We are looking for a Luxury Travel Consultant (luxury travel agent) to join our growing team in High Street Kensington, where you will be rewarded with a fantastic first year guarantee of £29,000 plus uncapped earning potential, all whilst selling your favourite thing: luxury travel!
About the Luxury Travel Consultant Position
- First year guarantee £29,000
- Uncapped earning potential.
- Offer your customers a premium and tailor-made service
- Design the ideal luxury trip with all the trimmings
- Successfully build a portfolio of repeat customers
- Excellent career progression with worldwide opportunities
- 1 in 3 of our travel consultants are promoted within 18 months
What Are We Looking For?
Flight Centre is renowned for a fantastic team culture and an extraordinary level of customer care. We have a vast amount of experience within our teams and once a new travel consultant joins us, they stay with us due to our supportive team culture and grow their career and earning potential. Specifically, you will need:
- A minimum of six months' experience in the travel industry
- Enthusiasm and the ability to build lasting relationships with clients
- An insatiable appetite for sales
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus
As part of the Flight Centre Travel Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Free health cash plan for you to claim back money on dental, optical and other treatments
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for 12 years and the 'Great Place to Work® - Best Workplaces' for 6 years.