Business Development Manager - Central London
Working for a well established and highly reputable organisation who have a fantastic company ethos. Our client offers an excellent benefits package, comprehensive training on their products and client base. Car lease or car cash scheme available for this role.
This is a home and field based role covering central London area, you will be reporting to the UK Sales Director.
To achieve sales and business targets as directed and pro-actively identify and develop new accounts within a specified Region, operating strictly within FCA Regulations.
Overview of Responsibilities
* To achieve agreed sales and business objectives relating to targeted growth.
* To assist in the development and implementation of the Sales and Marketing Plan for the range of products.
* To regularly liaise with the UK Sales Director, providing regular updates on progress and development, at the same time as highlighting any potential issues.
* To develop key contacts at senior levels of major target organisations.
* To deliver sales presentations to clients and work colleagues, as required.
* To produce sales statistics and provide management information on a monthly and ad hoc basis.
* To attend regular internal and external sales team meetings.
* To pro-actively manage existing, and develop new customer relationships.
* To attend trade exhibitions, industry events and awards ceremony’s as required.
* To develop and maintain competitor and market knowledge.
* To strictly adhere to the company’s selling practices and methods in accordance with FCA rules.
Experience / Skills
- In depth knowledge of FCA Regulations, gained in a similar sales environment.
- A highly successful track record of setting and achieving sales targets
- An in depth understanding of the insurance market and related products
- Excellent customer relationship management skills with ability to identify and match our products with new and existing customers
- The ability to identify market opportunities
- Proven ability to persuade and influence
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to motivate self and influence others.
- Strong commercial and market awareness.
- Full UK driving licence
If you have the relevant experience and you are interested, please forward a copy of your CV.
If you haven't heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.