Senior Account Executive - Infrastructure Software
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a well-established, world leading provider of critical infrastructure and data management software applications who enable thousands of corporate clients to manage their infrastructure and connect with mobile, cloud, analytics and other key, business enabling, future facing technologies.
An opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Account Executive who will be located in the UK ( with access to Company offices, just West of London).
The role will have two distinct elements: direct (new business) sales and strategic account management
What You’ll Be Doing for Direct Sales
- Own the full sales cycle from prospect creation, value proposition, negotiation and close
- Work closely with Field Marketing to develop prospects and events
- Lead sales campaigns with the extended team of sales engineers, marketing and lab groups
- Ensure best-in-class customer sales satisfaction and reference-ability with our customers
- Meet revenue targets and strategic objectives, including growing the sales pipeline, creating targeted territory plans
- Actively use Salesforce and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecasts
- Work with management to negotiate pricing and contact terms
What You’ll Be Doing for Strategic Account Management
- Research and understand each customer’s industry and business, strategies and challenges
- Understand the business drives of a company and the individuals you are selling to.
- Build and execute Account Business Plans that include both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow revenue over a 1-3-year time horizon
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customer business and IT leaders, aggressively shape opportunities early in the sales cycle. Advance opportunities into profitable revenue growth for the company
- Demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning the company's capabilities to business and IT priorities and positioning relative to competitors
- Advocate for customer needs during sales cycle and in addressing any delivery issues
- Join local groups, boards, associations for networking. Coordinate with Marketing to support blogs and speak as a subject matter expert at events & trade shows.
- Demonstrated history as a consistent top performer selling software solutions to senior executives
- Network of trusted relationships within the United Kingdom
- A track record of sales experience in selling solution software to Global 1000 clients
- Experience with complex, multi-year subscription and perpetual licenses sales
- Ability to adapt to the situation, impeccable honesty, integrity, and ethics
- Work in a company with a sales culture that supports and rewards high achievers
- Proactively tackles difficult problems often with a new perspective
- Can articulate a vision, influence others, plan and organize resources and deliver the results
- Self-motivated and action oriented
- Strive to exceed expectations and able to work independently
- Must have valid driver’s license
Do you fit the bill and does this role meet your aspirations? If so, I'd really like to hear from you, so don't delay! Apply now for a rapid response.