RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME BRANCH MANAGER
Job Title: Branch Manager
Setting: Residential Care Home
Salary: £28,000pa - £32,000pa
Hours: Full time
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently recruiting for a Branch Manager to run a new branch in the Leatherhead, Surrey area. The Care Home has been established since 2008 with branches in Hampshire and Surrey.
As the new branch manager, you will be genuinely caring and passionate about helping others so experience of working with adults with physical and learning disabilities are essential. You will also be managing a team of staff helping to support patients within the home.
Requirements for the role:
• An experienced manager/supervisor with five years’ minimum experience working in a care home environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Meet strict deadlines
• Strong leadership skills
• To build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Positive, motivated and enthusiastic attitude
• Current DBS check
• Enjoys a challenge
• Up-to-date knowledge of compliance, regulations and policy procedures within the industry
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Overseeing the day to day management of the care home
• Managing and supervising a team of staff
• Administrative office work
• Implementing care packages for the elderly
• Interviewing and assessing new members of staff
• Training and developing new staff members
• Delegating work efficiently and appropriately
• Staff supervision, appraisals and disciplinary experience
You will receive excellent training, support and career development with the usual health and benefits package.
If you are interested, please submit an up-to-date CV by clicking the apply button and we will be in touch as soon as possible.