Process Improvement Consultant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Process Improvement Consultant (PIC) to join our team delivering customer based process improvement consultancy programmes predominately in the UK. The PIC will be based from home but will travel to customer sites to facilitate an array of programmes, working with cross functional teams of people, at all levels of seniority, in many different industry sectors.
EMS Cognito is a growing, UK based, Process Improvement Consultancy with an enviable track record gained from 17 years helping customers achieve sustainable competitive advantage through the application of lean, reliability and change-readiness programmes. www.emscognito.co.uk
We are looking for:
- A minimum of 10 years industrial experience with a preference for manufacturing experience
- A degree in an engineering discipline is preferable although candidates with the right skills, experience and track record may still be considered
- Fantastic people skills; the ability to communicate with ease, conviction and persuasion at both senior levels and practitioner levels within business
- Previous experience of delivering continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Either (i) Expertise in many elements of Lean Manufacturing with sound knowledge of operations / engineering / maintenance management or (ii) Knowledge of Reliability Centred Maintenance and a good appreciation of lean manufacturing techniques coupled with operations / engineering/ maintenance management experience
- A candidate that demonstrates a sound understanding of change management principles
- £60-£65K per annum including Bonus
- Full Travel & Sustenance Expenses
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays
- Pension-there is a contributory company pension scheme available
Familiarisation with EMS Cognito tools, techniques and methodologies will be given during an initial training period again depending on the candidate’s existing skills and specific needs.