International Financial Controller
£50,000-£60,000 + bonus + benefits ; London (central)
Are you a qualified accountant with commercial acumen and ability to influence?
Our client is a leading international consultancy based in central London seeking an ambitious candidate with drive to join their vibrant team..
You will be an ACA looking to further their commercial experience, or a CIMA or ACCA with a management reporting and analysis background ...
The Financial Controller will be responsible for the provision of key financial performance metrics, financial planning and commercial support:
- Act as a Business Partner to the Regional Operations Managers to ensure that any queries/issues are addressed and resolved appropriately
- Ad hoc financial analysis, and KPIs Ensure P&Ls and Balance Sheets are accurately prepared, reviewed and communicated
- Work on other areas of the management accounts process as required Identify and implement opportunities to improve accounting processes
- Liaise with auditors with year-end queries/questions on management accounts
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA / CIMA)
- Ability to influence / strong communication skills
- Excellent technical background, including advanced Excel skills